The Raven's season has finally ended and training sessions has also stopped as players are allowed to take a day or 2 off before training resumes. We manage to catch up with the Raven's manager and captain earlier at the Raven's training center.
The Manager said, "It has been a great season for us. We have been to the top and also to the bottom. We have lost, won and also drawn matches and in the end we are 4th. Its not a bad position and the most important thing is that we have confidence in the boys now. In the last 5 games or so, we have only lost once and one draw. This will be great for them when the new season starts. I've also heard that there will be a new addition to the league soon. i can't wait to welcome the new manager if he does join."
Captain of the Ravens, Harald Rosenkrantz commented, "I've been in this team for almost a month now and i've grown really attached with the fellas in the squad. I hope i will still be given the honor to lead the boys out the field every game next season. Nikolas Kormaris filled in for me last night. I was out with a cold and wasn't able to start. He did well and i also hope he will stay with us for the next season."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment